Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Music.......Post Six


Have received an email from my all time fav singer...Michelle Shocked. Was just thinking about how much fun it would be to travel the globe doing what you really love to do. I know there are hardships with it also, but you are doing something that is just so much fun.


I taught school for 28 years and probably enjoyed one year out of that time. I think I was a good teacher, but to me it was just a job and not something I was crazy about doing.


I am trying now to learn how to play the 'slap' bass. It's a technique that really sounds good, but can also get really complicated to play. I am just in the starting stages...so not much slapping yet.


1 comment:

  1. YENDOR - Congrats on the new 'blog. Send us a link to your slap bass jams, then we'll be even. :o)

    ReplyDelete